This snowy frills A6 Merry Christmas photo card can be easily personalized in OpenOffice Writer with your own picture this holiday season.
The design of the card is quite simple and features a navy blue color theme with snow white accents. A string of hand illustrated Christmas lights dangles across the photo card horizontally, crossing the framed area for the picture in the center. Along the bottom of the frame is fancy cursive white text that reads “Merry Christmas.”
To use this freebie you will need ApacheÂ OpenOffice, which is an open source and free alternative to Word. This may or may not work in Word (I don’t know and can’t test it because I do not own this software). If it does work, please let me know!
Steps to use this merry Christmas photo card:
- Open the document (which you can download at the end of this post) inÂ OpenOffice.
- Make sure the card isn’t selected. Hit esc once on your keyboard just to be sure.
- Go to Insert > Picture > From File. Select the picture you want to insert on the card.
- Right click on the image you’ve inserted. Click Arrange > Send to Back.
- Move your picture into place behind the frame in the card. You can use the corners to resize the image.
- Go to File > Print.